OtterBox recieved not one, but two International CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards honors.
Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics product.
The Innovations entries are judged based on the following criteria:
* Engineering qualities, based on technical specs and materials used
* Aesthetic and design qualities, using photos provided
* The product’s intended use/function and user value
* Unique/novel features that consumers would find attractive
* How the design and innovation of the product compares to other products in the marketplace