From the office, to the hectic jobsite, on a plane or just running errands, you’ve got 24/7 reliability with the OtterBox Defender Series™ case for the new BlackBerry® Curve™ 8900 smartphone from Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM). Ready to take on drops, dust, dirt, scratches, bumps and dings; your lifestyle is no match for the security and usability that OtterBox provides.
“The popular Defender Series design is the perfect solution for users wanting to add longevity to their BlackBerry Curve 8900 smartphone,” said Curt Richardson, CEO of OtterBox. “The case incorporates style and protection so customers don’t need to worry if they accidently drop their device; the case also safeguards from scratches. It’s a worry-free solution for busy professionals.”
Three innovative layers provide an on-the-go safeguard:
• Layer 1: Thermal formed protective clear PVC membrane to cover the key pad. Clear PC sheet to cover the screen. Protects against scratching, as well as dust intrusion (layer optional depending on the level of ruggedization desired)*
• Layer 2: Hi-impact polycarbonate shell
• Layer 3: Silicone skin to absorb bump and shock
The OtterBox Defender case for the BlackBerry Curve 8900 smartphone enables full access to the trackball, as well as the convenience, lock, mute, volume and navigation keys. A polycarbonate window built into the case allows for use of the camera. The sync/charge, micro-USB port and audio jacks are accessible through silicone plugs.
Sound also transmits through protective acoustic vents on the receiver and speaker. The case includes a ratcheting belt clip for convenient carrying. The BlackBerry Curve 8900 smartphone features a magnet proximity sensor that automatically shuts off the display to maximize battery life when stored, a feature fully supported with the OtterBox holster.
• Drop and Shock- Protection against drop, bump & shock
• Water Protection- Not tested or recommended for water protection
• Dust Intrusion- Dust does not enter in a sufficient quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of equipment
• Layer 2: black
• Layer 3: black
• Belt Clip: black
Dimensions (Case Only):
• 4.66 x 2.73 x 0.88 in (11.84 x 6.93 x 2.24 cm)
Approximate Weight (Case Only; including layer 1):
• 5.2 oz (147.42 grams)
Founded in 1998, OtterBox is highly respected in the design and production of rugged and semi-rugged cases to safeguard technology and other valuables.
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, creativity and perseverance, OtterBox is the innovator of premier protective solutions for leading global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors.
For more information, visit www.otterbox.com or call 888-695-8820.
OtterBox, never out of its element!
*Case NOT protected against water. Will provide some added protection against drop, bump and dust.
The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
Kelly Richardson, 970-372-1875